Sunday, December 6, 2009

Torn ligament


hey all, sorry for the delay and 'lag' writing on my blog (although there are not anyone read it). As the title above, I recently suffered torn ligament at my beloved god gave feet. It is really2 hurt, it has been 4 weeks now and still I can't walk properly. I can't tell you how I got this, but I can tell you that we should honor and be grateful for what we have now. Because later, we do not know when God will take it back from us. O2, H2O, our body and etc. is all mercy from God. Thank you Allah for not take my whole feet. So, I have to hang my sport shoe and leave all the dieting and healthy way of life behind....

Anyway, FYI I am now working at somebody's company, not my father's. The office is at Puchong Jaya near IOI mall. even though it is near, I never had the chance to go there for lunch break(huhu). So and so, I am very happy man and hopefully I can get married by the end of next -year. The pay is so-so lah because of I am still in probation period. Hm...what else you want to know? Oh, I am in marketing department serve as marketing executive. Sound lame right? but I am thankful to God and everyone that helped me for this job. I got new laptop and new workspace!! yeah!!

For the end of year thought, thinking of buying new bicycle to cover my feet injury but still I am lacking of money...someone can sponsor me? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers