Monday, December 14, 2009

It Has Been Decided!!


I am really thankful to god, now I can RUN!! alhamdulillah...last night after my father said to me " kie, apa kata kie kuruskan badan tu sket..nmpk berombak la..." it was like a tsunami but it is not the end of the day to me yet. So with the feet not completely healed, I went up to my mother's threadmill she bought a while ago (after 2 month she never use it again..haha) and ran. It was a painful 30minutes but it said there distance 3.5, calories 109.....I endured the pain but I must tell you...SO DAMN HURT@!!!@#$ hopefully it will be recover fast.

From now on, (thanks to my beloved father) I will start to revealed my diet menu and workout activity DAILY!!! starting yesterday; today is not ends yet so I do not know what will I eat or do.
But first I set the basic ground rules for myself;

1) workout 2x daily for 30minutes
2) not more than 1 plate of rice per day
3) 20 X 2 of push ups and 35 X 2 of sit ups
4) minimal an apple a day to make the doctor away
5) no late meal after 8pm

maybe this 5 rules are enough, if it too many I'm afraid I can't follow it all..

my meal yesterday 14th December 2009;

breakfast@9.30am : kuew teow rm2.00 with egg and cucumber..
lunch@1.30pm : 1 plate of rice and ikan keli!! nyum3
dinner@7.00pm : 1 plate of rice oso....with ayam masak merah...my favorites..huhu (this is hard)

Right now I do not possessed any weight scale. All scale in my home was broken, consider me and all my siblings that too concern about their weight but never do about it at all.

I will try to make this journal as long as possible so that the difference of my weight and look will be noticed. But still is a long process that need strong determination and great passion..pray for me okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers