Thursday, December 10, 2009

GadisKu



Kenapa kalau bincang pasal gadis je hati berdebar2?

Kenapa kalau terjumpa mana2 gadis (berdahi licin) hati teruja?

Kenapa kalau ada gadis respond hati rasa ni ada peluang ni...? hehe


These questions are all being in my mind (and MAYBE can be applied to any other men in the world) always and kept me going on pursue with the "gadises"....(my story is not over ok, please don't judge me yet). You can label me as a typical men that are excited over girls (OF COURSE!!) but I am not the "vocal" type of men that straightly go and said "hai, sorg je ker? boleh berkenalan?" or any other question related. I will just say "hai" , wave my hand and smile a very sweet one (that sometimes my friend said it senyum gatal) to her. Eventhough she smiled back at me, I will just go away because I don't believe and dislike this kind of way acquaintance. If it stuck anyway, I just consider her just as a friend (maybe...hehe).


Put that aside because FYI, now I am single but not available. Thank to god that make me met her and it took place in the bookstore!! I am not such a bookworm but now books are my closest friend (after my PC.. dOuWWH). Relationship will somehow change your attitude, from bad to good and usually from good to bad. Depends on the relation and the communications between the partners. In my observation, some of my friends changed eventhough they were not in relationship or any other kind. They wanted to get the attention from the gadis/men they like. For me, it is being hiprokit. Be oneself and act natural (but if your attitude is below par, please change). If not, the relationship will be not very interesting because all thing is in our plan and mind. I like girls that hard to understand and predict. It is fun and exciting "no pain, no gain" kind of thing.

But in the end, we have to be thankful to Allah for what He gave us. For the one that already got one, please make sure you really take care of her/him. And for those who doesn't, don't just go and pick randomly that might be not your mr/mrs right....they could be mr/mrs right now..(maybe for desperados only)...haha

3 comments:

  1. bleh caye ke awak..?? haha.. --> "Eventhough she smiled back at me, I will just go away because I don't believe and dislike this kind of way acquaintance. If it stuck anyway, I just consider her just as a friend (maybe...hehe)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...lain la kalu ada org tu beri surat n coklat 20sen kat saya...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. saper tu...? comel nyer... nak berkenalan dgn awek tu blh?

    ReplyDelete

Followers