Monday, December 14, 2009

THE SCALE

I finally bought new weighting scale for rm79.99!!! this is all my colleague fault, he said to me it was only rm59.99... even though my pocket money is gotten skinnier every time, but I think it is worth buying it.

starting weight on 15th December 2009 : (91.4 but we can estimate it as) 92KG !! hehe (i never thought I am in this level of weight)
height : 173cm
BMI : OBESE (of course) but still look good and hensem

Menu for 15th December 2009;
breakfast@9.00am : kuew tiao rm2.00 with telur (i have to cut telur after this)
lunch@1.30pm : yong taw fuu rm4.80 (finally healthy food!!)
dinner@7.00pm : ns goreng (sket jek!!) + deep fried mushroom (sorry guys, this is my 1st favorites meal whole time...so please cook me this if I am at your house)

シュクリ
(this is my new signature, shukri spelling in japanese katakana)

1 comment:

Followers