Monday, April 6, 2009

SaraBhai


SaraBhai is actually a name that i gave to my car. Sounds silly but I really appriciate that car, although it is not sportscar or luxury car, I treasure is so much and will be.

My parents bought it when I am studying at MMU in Melaka, maybe because it is far from home and i'm the eldest in the family. They want to buy me a Iswara (which I called a BOX--->shape of the car), I insisted on Satri GTi (what a great taste I have) but of course, higher council won.

just a year ago that I gave that name SaraBhai. Sara=cute,sweet and lovely + Bhai=macho, fierce and ego. I chose this name because of this criteria and its attitude nowadays often 'merajuk'. So to pamper and solve this problem, I gave this name. Alhamdulillah, when 'beliau merajuk' I have to speak nicely and 'pujuk' and miraculously, it is effective! but not all problems can be solved like that.

It is 7 years too long to keep the car? I think not, it is depends on how we care to them and of course the quality of the car!! This related to the subject that I took :Total Quality Management TQM in the university that state; quality must be thorough and applied to the whole department of the company. We malaysians however lack of this, but Perodua now have took the initiative and advance further. I went to their factory at tanjung malim and WOW!! everything is so strategically built and placed. But proton, hm...their vendors (the one who provide parts for the car. eg. locks, doors etc) don't take serious of the quality of the parts they build. In addition, the same company supply to proton and perodua discriminate proton and give their best to produce perodua's parts. But perodua is not 100% malaysian's owned...how unfortunate.
So people, we have to support malaysia's product because we are malaysians. But the people who responsible to manage and have the power to change all of this should take the action to improve and make malaysia better and better. I have some recommendations but maybe in the next blog or after I finished my studies...best of luck to me and others!!
The World is Not Enuff

7 comments:

  1. thanx for the extra info....
    sarabhai??
    a unique name!where did u get it?
    never heard of it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeah Sarabhai really likes to merajuk. It annoys me alot. sikit2 xnak bernafas(aircond). hehe. anyhow I admire your love towards her. Semoga berkekalan sehingga ke jinjang pelamin n lepas tu boleh kawin lain ok?hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st comment) this name come out from nowhere...just like an angel whispering at my ear..

    2nd comment) dba...yours viva also sometimes merajuk..plz do take care of her and if you can, give her a name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nowhere?
    well....
    have to admit.....name sarabhai tu mmg kawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup..thank you very much..i appreciate the love being given to me n the car..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. em da jmp da sarabhai....=p
    siap ade bunga ag.....x tahan tol.....hihihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL...sarabhai adalah kereta termacho...oh...aircond dah bekki :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers