Monday, April 6, 2009

Forbidden..

DoTa, defence of the ancient...this game was a phenomena!! I remmembered when I started playing this addictive and drug-like game when I was 18yr old. At that time I was at Matriculation Centre IIUM and my uncle introduced this game to me. As usual, for the first-timers they will get pawned a lot and called noobs or nuba. But after the pawning and killing and suiciding, I did not stop and continue to play this game. The fun part of this game is just like playing basketball or football; strategies and skills and of course TEAMPLAY. I influenced many to join me to play this game, even my own brother I trained. (I hope that his studies doesnt affected).

Actually me and my friends have formed a team called forbidden and in short form 4-dn. We have came into the highest level of friendship; Buddies or in girls term BFF (best friend forever). I am glad to mention the name all of them
1) me myself as the team captain =P 4Dn-sUkI
2) raihan md ghazali (emo tanker) 4Dn-Han
3) Akil md yusoff (jimbit ganker) 4Dn-888
4) Hanafi (drafter+ganker) 4Dn-Skynard
5) Adnan Syed (gay foreigner) 4Dn-RaGe
6) My own BROTHER!!! syahmi (the farmer) 4Dn-PoLan
7) our supporters and replacements (hehe) miru, MAB, islam, apek, syam n etc

I don't know how to express my gratitude to all of them because with them I lerned to be a good team leader(maybe) and how to manage a team. If I have done wrong or make you all emotional when play the game with me. I hope that after I graduated you all can stay with the team..LONG LIVE 4-dn!! We went to many places in search of tournaments; uia mostly =P and UTP..huhu but the time spent make all of us bonded together...(i'm not gay). FYI, our team have 2 foreigners...hahaha

speak of games, i spent a lot of time playing, not to mentioned others and I made a conclusions; Nowadays game is a must for every engineering student (??) and in Japan this kind of culture have make a very profitable bussiness for them. In Fiipina and Vietnam and maybe chine, they have special group of gamers and being paid for playing!!! I don't know if this kind of culture implemented in Malaysia but this will have pro and cons. and we have to measure it first. Whatever it is, I hope that our generation and future generation will be good, as long as our Islamic law and culture is preserve. (que sera sera.....)

2 comments:

  1. owh is it?
    y dont u try to start a new business related to DOTA??hihihihi......
    sure rmi client u.....hihihihi.....
    que sera sera tu pe ek?mase sekolah rendah dulu ade nyanyi lagu tu taw.......tp x taw pe mende

    ReplyDelete
  2. err...lagu tu utk membayangkan betapa misterinya masa hadapan

    ReplyDelete

Followers