Monday, April 13, 2009

Plz DONT SleEPZZZ!!!!

I think all of you know and have been drive/passengger in a car. For me, it is always me to be the "supir" because of course it is my car. I wont allow my car for another person to drive if i am there.

The important part is, for the co-driver that sit beside the driver. Please and I beg you to be considerate and responsible to fulfill your job as a chatting partner. If the journey is a short distance one..can la if u want to sleep but plz think for the driver, If you sleep and all the passengger behind also 'bantai' sleep, what will happen to the driver??? huh?? I will get sleepy also!!! maybe accident will occur....and the person behind..plz la urut2...

In my family and friends, hehe I would say the worse co-driver is as follows:
1)my mother (sorry mama, ki gurau2 jek)
2)syahmi (my dota bro, he would stay silent from the start until the end and I have hit a car with him beside me)

Passenggers at back...plz fasten ur seatbelt..huhu

1 comment:

  1. hihihihi....i wanna offer u 1 job....interested?be my supir......hahahahaha.....cian ur mama kne cop worse co-driver......hihihihi.....em btol2 cian kt driver yg duk la sorg2 ngadap jalan.....yg lain sume tdo.....pasangla lagu......jgn yg sentimental.....alamatnye mmg la ngantuk.....

    ReplyDelete

Followers