Saturday, April 18, 2009

Exams????? FINISHED!!!



alhamdulillah...thank to Allah almighty that give me strength and the brain that made me go all through over my study. I never expected that I came this far....(WOW). I also want to express my greatest appreciation to all the members of my family and all my friend that supported me all this years (influenced me to play games all the time). I wish you all the best in whatever you are doing. So sad on leaving uia, so many memories, so many happy and sad tiems, failure and victory I achieved...huhu

I remembered when I was 1st registered there, I went there and registered on my own. No family members were there to accompany me...no big deal I am the eldest one though (still sad..huhu). and 5 days for ta'aruf week I went through. We placed at bilal that are miles away from main auditorium. I can't bring my car to the venue
because it is policy (i am too damn straight at that period..huhu) so I went there by legs. Not many students in my intake because all my batch were taken into the previous semester. So I were there with juniors and some of from my batch. The most unforgetfull is when the commities secretly records our movement and showed it to us. So damn hillarious and f***ing funny!!!!! i miss those moments.....uhhh

Maybe after this i will find a good job and a good soulmate(!!??).

3 comments:

  1. hai shuk....
    besnye die....da hbis xam....xpe2 yg pnting mst awk lg jeles sbb sy grad dulu....hihihihi....jmput2 la ye dtg....bwk a bouquet of flower taw.....hahahahahaa.....em mst awk ni jnis yg skema.....hihihihihihi.....sy stju....life kt u lbih tough.....kt mule knal erti kehidupan....about frenship....wlupon kdg2 tu rase nk terduduk menangis tp ttp kne hadapi jugak....ish teringin la plak nk tgok video yg f******g funny tu.....hahahahahaha.....em pasni shuk ade tittle baru la ek....SHUK: THE JOB N SOULMATE HUNTER.....hihihihihi.....nnti nk kawen jgn lupe jmput lak......i nk vvvip invitation taw.....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh xpe2......
    kite tgok sape konvo dulu yeay!

    ReplyDelete

Followers