Saturday, May 9, 2009

lighter than b4???

I am just finished jogging from 6.15pm-7.15pm...hmm (terlepas la solat kat masjid). I jogged from home-tasik shah alam(whole big round)-home. At the beginning of the run, I felt my body was so light and I started running faster. Unfortunately, I did not have the stamina to maintain the running pace. So what I did was running slow, maybe at 6 or 7km/h (this I got from running on the treadmill my mom bought). uhh..feels down a bit huhu. I did not run for a month now, this is all because of my damn FYP and the all night shifter I am doing for the whole month now.
I really love to jog at the lake than at the treadmill...not because of the chicks there (even though it is a bit true), the panorama and the view are so beautiful and breathtaking. Nowadays a lot of people comes to the lake for various of purposes, jogging, sightseeing, flirting, and many more. This I think was a good change and a healthier lifestyle we are living now, if I am the menteri besar, I will support this and invest to this recreational places. Chinese people now also pursue healthier lifestyle not fortune only, sadly not all malay people realize this important issue and just keep on with their laziness (me too!!). So to make malay live longer, please people!! go jog!! gambate neh!!

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear that :)
    hope u maintain this jogging man.. doing once a bluemonth is easy, but keep holding to it.. i am sure it will keep u healthier..

    miss you man.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ki...so good...maintain it....enjoy your day...proud of yourself....we must maintain our recreational places also for our new generations...maintain our green life....
    chayok..chayok....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..thanks...whoever you are...tp rasa cam leh kenal dari gaya penulisan beliau...well..thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Followers