Monday, August 16, 2010

Life could not be more serious..

Salam ukhwah,

I pray that we are all in the bless of the Almighty God. How was everything in this month of ramadhan? I hope everything was fine and may ramadhan this year is better than the last.

Actually, I am not in the mood of writing or publishing any entry because of my workload and dehydration suffered from post-sahur investment in the toilet (>.<). Anyway, I wanted to share with you something that happened to me starting from the beginning of ramadhan. So here it goes, before ramadhan I prayed to Allah asking for guidance and I even promises Him to do something that is of course try to evade and decrease my sinful action. Because at that time, I felt uneasiness and I am cold like -80'C freezer in my lab. Even the saddest story in television about someone lost all his family and have to labor himself to the deepest suffering (on TV3) also could not make my tears flow. I have a really huge fight with my family and they all labeled me as a selfish brat, affect from my coldness, raging and heartless action.

I am really pissed off, felt wanted to be Megatron and destroy all living thing in cybertron (^_^). Thanks to exclusive fitness gym I just registered because I have unleashed all my anger and desperation there. Insya Allah, after this ramadhan you will see me in a slimmer and cooler version.

Ok, back to the topic. When Ramadhan came, I suddenly felt the vibe to change. Especially when I heard Maher Zain song's: insya-Allah. And just after the song, I have to meet with my auntie and suprisingly, she told me "Ki, kita kena berbaik2 dgn family, especially ibubapa kita n lagi2 sete(my grandmother). Tgk pakngah(uncle), rezeki dia melimpah2 sbb pakngah akan tinggalkan semua kerja utk lawat n jumpa sete. Hidup dia jadi lebih berkat". Quickly I go for a reality check, and I though of maybe I should try this and change my life completely. It is just a little change, be good to your parents(in this case, mine).

Alhamdulillah, I felt calm and everything I do is more meaningful and more enjoyable. I don't have the suitable words to describe what I'm feeling right now. But I can assure you and it is fitrah that if we be good and extra nice to people and especially our family, Insya Allah our life will be more happier and maybe (just maybe because a lot can contributes into this) we can achieve our true happiness in our life (kebahagiaan hidup).

Renung2kanlah yer~~happy fasting~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers